Dustin + Shelly || The Georgian Terrace || November, 2018
This wedding. You guys.
We knew from our first meeting with Shelly and Dustin that they were going to be special. The venue, their love, the beautiful chilly Atlanta evening.....and THAT RECEPTION. It was truly one of the most blissful and memorable wedding days we've had the honor of being a part of.
These two. They're legit. Their love is real and it's contagious. Shelly was one of the most graceful, selfless, kind-hearted brides. Her beauty radiated from her beautiful soul and that's something no amount of flawless makeup can achieve (but man oh man did Katherine do a phenomenal job! Like holyyyy cow it was one of my favorite bridal looks ever.)
Not only were S&D an absolute dream to work with, they wrote us the review of allllll reviews. I may have shed a tear reading it a couple of months ago. Those are our people. The ones who cherish our work, are excited to work with us, not because we show up on their wedding day with a camera, but because of who we are as artists and vendors. The ones who consider us friends throughout the process, because you sure as heck know that's how we feel about YOU!
- Venue: The Georgian Terrace Hotel
- Event Coordinator: Aubrey Jones
- Florist: K&Co
- Hair Stylist: Laura Anderson
- Makeup Artists: Katherine Riddick
- Dress Designer: Justin Alexander
- Bridal Shop: Sweet Elegance Bridal
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Catering: Livingston Restaurant
- Cake: The Cake Hag
- DJ: Simon Rimmer - SiFi Entertainment
- Videographer: Haven Media
- Photographer: The Heims
- String Quartet: Atlanta Sound